Garri Dance Studio Summer Dance Camps 2018!!
“Princess Ballet” Dance Camp (ages 3-5)
This magical ballet camp is perfect for the budding princess ballerina in your home! Dance with all your favorite princesses each day. Dance, music and crafts galore will be hosted by Garri Dance Studio Staff! In-studio performance for parents will be held on each Friday. New Material will be covered each week. Costume included!
Tuition includes 9 hours of instruction per week, art supplies & costume keep for your dancer's treasure chest - $150.00 (Multi Session and Sibling Discounts Available)
Three sessions available
- Session #1 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-Noon July 16, 18, & 20 (Performance 7/20 at 11:40am)
- Session #2 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-Noon July 23, 25 & 27 (Performance 7/27 at 11:40am)
- Session #3 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-Noon July 30, August 1 & 3
(Performance 8/3 at 11:40am)
“So You Think You Can Dance” Camp (ages 6-13)
Channel your inner dance finalist and become a well rounded performer while having fun with dance friends. A fusion of fun of dance styles will be taught all week long including ballet, jazz, hip hop, musical theatre & more! In-studio performance for parents will be held on each Friday. New Material will be covered each week.
Tuition includes 32.5 hours of instruction & endless dance fun with friends - $350 (Multi Session and Sibling Discounts Available)
Three sessions available:
- Session #1 - Monday - Friday 8:30am-3:00pm July 16-20
(Performance Friday 7/20 at 2:30pm)
- Session #2 - Monday - Friday 8:30am-3:00pm July 23-27
(Performance Friday 7/27 at 2:30pm)
- Session #3 - Monday - Friday 8:30am-3:00pm July 30-August 3
(Performance Friday 8/3 at 2:30pm)
GDS Summer Ballet Intensive
Summer is a great time to improve your technique! During this workshop, students will concentrate on technique, musicality, artistry and conditioning. Partnering and dance history will also be incorporated. Older students approved and working towards their pointe shoes will receive pre-pointe and beginning pointe instruction. Ballet Classica and Contemporary Ballet Numbers will be demonstrated for parents on the final day of the workshop.
Tuesdays 7/24, 7/31 & Thursdays 7/26, 8/2
- Beginners/Age 7-9 meet 2:30-4:00pm (tuition $75 - 6 hours of instruction)
- Intermediate/Advanced/Age 10 & Up meet 1:00-4:00pm (tuition $150 - 12 hours of instruction)
Call to enroll 818-846-4390